5:33:00 PM - Saturday, April 19, 2008
I feel like blogging but I am damn tired already and I don't think I can make it. Here are some summary of the days. Details & pictures would be up later on when I am not lazy!
Wednesday: Was supposed to meet Nyy but last minute cancel and so I met with boyfie, we talked for a momment. He met me at 1pm and went off at 3pm and off to work. Poor cyg, all so tired & still wanted to meet me! Ain't he sweet?
Thursday: Met up with Nyy (like finally) at City Hall, as per usual she was LATE! Hang out at City Hall, it felt like years since we did that and just chilled at Starbux One Fulleton. Our outfit? Super chill and slack for that day, jeans and top. That's all!
Friday (today): Met up with boyfie and went to Town, on search for swim wear again but again none can be found! :( I am super sad, but damn happy got to spend time with my darling, which I love so much! Haish, as days past by it grows deeper, so blissfully happy and in love. :) Met at 3pm and reached home at 12am.
Super tired now, want to sleep. Actually want to disturb boyfie (on the phone). BYE!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly