3:05:00 PM - Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Saturday clock. The afternoon & the night, the journey to & fro.

Boyfie: E'ehk manja! Nak jam tukar2 color.
Me: Takpe lah, cute pe. Die ingat bilik die... Hehe
But super cute right, a colorful glow in the dark white clock which looks super out of place in the car. Should be place in a room but still, looks super cute in there... somehow. :) Cool idea lah dude.
Another breakfast date with boyfie tomorrow. 10am & I hope, I can wake up. Now... what do I wear tomorrow? I'm suppose to be heading to the doc tomorrow but I'm too lazy & bankrupt & not ready yet, I think wait till next week or hopefully by then it is okay so I need not check it out.
12am. Considered early ever since I kept sleeping at 3 to 5 everyday. I think I'll give it a rest now, the bed is calling me & now I have a chance to have a longer sleep. :)
I hope I can get a wink today. With all these...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly