C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



12:09:00 PM - Tuesday, March 25, 2008

23rd March 2008
The short trip & the short meet up. Me & my 2 favorite people, spending time. & so that is my Sunday!


  • 4.30pm: Boyfie came over the house to pick me up but 1st he need to drop off something in my toilet. LOL!
  • Pick up Nyy @ Tampines.
  • Head out to Labrador Park, a relaxation time for my Nyy. I hope it helps babe, even for just a momment.
  • Ate @ Harbourfront coffee shop. Me eating my mee soto & lime juice. Boyfie drinking honeydew juice. Nyy eating fish burger which she didn't finished up.
  • Spend the rest of the time window shopping. As per usual... I LOVE RIVER ISLAND!
  • Send Nyy home
  • Reached home at 10pm
Outfit of the day: Cap, bun up hair, shades, green topshop tank top, jeans, black slipper, grey cardigan & army for blind sling bag.


Pictures would be up as soon I get it from Nyy / Boyfie.


22nd March 2008
Meet up with the La Femme minus Ahsas, Yan & Fyde yesterday. Dac need to go home early & Liza was late. Meet up time : 3pm at Tampines last cabin but they came at 4.30pm. Tsk3... guess some things never change!


Highlights of the day: All hair color have change. Dac color & highlight her hair, Mar cutt her fringe & she doesn't like it... typical! LOL! Liza as per usual dye her own hair & me... well the corrupting ever fading hair color. Mar & Liza said I look like some SPOP girl, look chinese. Tsk3. Dac is getting chubbier... *pinch* & Wan have gone bald & in NS.


Events: (1) Meet up with Mar & Liza @ Tampines Mrt station @ 4.30pm. (2) Meet up with Dac, Pi'e & Dac's friend @ Orchard & smoke & catch up for a momment & Dac, Pi'e & her friend went off. (3) Went to eat @ Cahaya. (4) Wan came over & still is pestering as ever. Sorry I just don't bother to entertain anymore! (5) Slacking @ Starbux beside DBS. (6) Tyding up @ Paragon toilet. (7) Picture taking @ the back of Paragon. (8) Went to Heeren as they want to get a cap (inspiration from mine. (9) Went home. (10) Reach home at 11.30pm.


& so that's Saturday.


Need to resizing pictures, too lazy so I took some to upload here only. Someone asked me give her an opinion which cap to choose but I don't even know who she is but I superbly love her hair & she thought I'm Indonesian... Do I look like one??? :(


21st March 2008
Boyfie was late! Woke up at 2.3opm when he was supposed to pick me up @ 3pm. Well, understandable since he was really tired from work.


1) Finding out where Alps Avenue 9 is.
2) Lunch @ Sarprinos. The food is superb but the service sucks! & I saw someone working there that looks freaking familiar, he is one of the dudes in my friendster. Okay, whatever!
3) Esso for the car.
4) Marina square to just walk around & movies but too bad pack-o!
5) Suntec city, movie (Step Up 2) @ Eng Wa.
6) Changi searching for the transverstite but I think they went on vacation or a public holiday.
7) Home at 12.30am.


My that's Friday for you.


I superbly love the movie. Come & shake it like a pom pom! A angmoh couple helped us took our picture without us asking them to help. Interesting~...


So I went to the interview. Freaking strict, cannot be late even for 1 freaking minute & no MCs & leave. & most probably Fridays would be Over Time. The pay... I'm not sure yet. Well, if this is the best job for me then be it: I'LL TAKE IT! If not, I hope the right one will appear fast. So help me, I need money... PRONTO! April is coming up & I'm still jobless. :(

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>