6:46:00 AM - Friday, March 14, 2008
I guess, it is time for a new beginning. So here it is, my new story... It is not that I've forgotten the past but the past is the past as I've been told over and over again by most. & I've realized that I've acted slow and so here I am, moving on in more ways than one. WILLINGLY.
It is time to renew, a way of life. Uptown life is the way we want to go, me and my Nyy. Revamp, relive and enjoy, a twist in our tale. Water, steam and bubbles... relaxing in the depth and enjoying the dark sceneries. Cold weather, warm water and great company. That's my Monday.
Karma: what goes around comes around, do good and you get good. Thanks for the help and thanks for the hospitality.

Breakfast at Prata Paradise with boyfie. Spend my grumpy morning, afternoon and evening spending as much time with him, from food to walking in the rain under the green umbrella to interchange to TM to Century Square to TM and to Century Square again and then to the void-deck and then to home.
Tried so much to refrain from rushing to the loo every 10mins due to super PMS. Boyfie bought me Everlast pumps. New extention to the shoe rack, I'll be adding this to my attire on Saturday, D. That is my Wednesday.


Sis said: spoiltbrat, Nyy said: queen of the queens, boyfie said: his little dolly, I said: very much pamperred, truly madly deeply.
Thanks D, for being so patient with me on my grumpy day. Love you oh so much!
I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm a gundoo.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly