Followed Mumzie to HDB & Seng Siong. Breakfast @ Mcdonald which I saw Hanafee & Abdillah, been ages since I saw them. They totally look like well... Mc rider. Typical with the shades & the style. I was shocked to get a message from Hanafee and a call from Abdillah when actually they were only 1 table away.
& Hanafee told me his friend wanted to get to know me. & his friend is the one beside him, which I didn't see cause I didn't bring my spects. Ouh, don't care cause
I'M ATTACHED WITH MY DEAR CAYANG! :)
Met up with Ahsad, last minute call. Wanted to watch movie but we're out of budget. So accompanied her to eat Ba Mian with fish and then slacking at the void deck and then straight home. It was a short meet up but heck, I miss my sayang. I am glad to meet her.
Boyfie got 2days MC. GET WELL SOON DEAR!
Friday: Spend time with boyfie
Saturday: Picnic with Nyy &
maybe Ida