1:45:00 PM - Tuesday, April 1, 2008
31st March 2008: I don't understand you. I've explained... PERIOD! & now you're just making things worst, I too have feelings you know.
30th March 2008: Vivo with the family. I saw lots & lots of hot hot hot tops, shoes, accesories. & my hand got itchy... But TOO BAD!
Dont mind my Dad, he's being KPO. Tsk3!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
29th March 2008: Picnic @ East Coast with Nyy. We meet up, bought ourselves our own coffee @ Coffee Bean, headed to the beach. Lay down the matt, & the slacking & lounging starts.
We talked about everything under the sun, the OCs, the past, the present, the future & etc. Nyy backed chocolate cupcake that turned out to be a wee bit brownie a wee bit cupcake, made for us a healthy sandwich, I totally forgot the name. & I bought for us the overcooked chocolate brownie. Not as chewy as I wanted it.
"You're doing it now" - Ila.
"Omg, dejavu" - Nyy.
So, she said I'm Summer from OC. Am I? & Nyy, I hope things going to work out... in the future, for both of us. Boyfie fetched us around 8plus and then send Nyy home & then me home.
I am sorry for being grumpy.



















28th March 2008: Me & boyfie. Our pictures in the lift & the view from his flat. The day was spend just spending time with each other & nobody else.

Me & Liza & Mar. Waiting for the MRT to go home. Last Saturday, it was great meeting you girls! Ouh btw Liza, I want the pictures from your hp.

The outfit I use for the interview on monday. Ouh... without the bunned up hair, look ugly rite? & fat... I KNOW! & I dont think I got the job, facts from the way they look @ me.
My fat cats. Nyet & Neng, the one to accompany me when I'm bored. My entertainment! :)
Sunday. Last week, Nyy, boyfie & me went to Labrador Park. Thanks to boyfie for the pictures & the ride... & credits to the anjing for the top, guess I am not a mother with 3 kids if I can fit in your top huh?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly