2:47:00 PM - Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Okay, don't ask me why I put that title. Weird is, one of the days I woke up with this phrase in my head. WTF!?! I know...
SOMEONE SAID HE IS GOING TO CALL ME & HE STILL HAVEN'T! :(
I thought I could beat him but he beat me to it. I thought I could, wake up early & disturb & pester him till he wakes but instead it turned up the other way. No fair, I had the opportunity to doze off first.
Boyfie: Hello D, bangun3. Da kol 9 tau.
Me: Huh??? Okay2.
Boyfie: Bangun2, I da siap tau tinggal nak makan sikit breakfast then I nak panaskan kereta & then I ambek u tau.
Me: ............................ *blank*
Boyfie: Hello, d dengar tak ape I cakap?
Me: Dengar2
Boyfie: Bangun2
Me: Yeeeeeeee.........
Boyfie: I meet u cepat sikit tau. D leh turun by 9.40?
Me: See how
Boyfie: Ok2, bangun tau. Bye2
Me: Bye2
& all this is done with me rolling around on my bed. In my over-sized ugly yellow pioneer ITE College East polo-tee & my sister's secondary school PE shorts which now is super short. & my very sleepy voice & smelling very bacin.
Breakfast @ Ya Kun T3. & I ordered Cheezy French Toast... WHICH ISN'T WHAT WANTED! & I'm not satisfied. :( Come D, we go eat again. Next time I want the whatever it is called. Can't remember, but I'm going to have that.
I am super duper tired, lah okay! & I am super duper lazy, just feels like sitting at home & doing nothing & if you people want to meet me, just meet me @ Pasir Ris aye. Cause I'm super broke & super lazy... & counting the days. Tick tock, the time goes so slow...
Okay. Seriously need to see the doc!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly