8:30:00 AM - Tuesday, March 18, 2008
It is such a surprise how some could lie out of their ass so easily just to save their fucking self. How they could twist a tale and make it sound like he / she was never wrong. I actually pitied you, but now after what I've known what you said just to cover up for your own fault, all I want to do is give you a tight slap. SUCH A BITCH! ANJING!
Why is there always fights nearing the date? I don't understand this.
A day out with boyfie on 15th March 2008. & I super love our day out. IT IS A DATE, DEAR!




Another awesome day spend with boyfie. Out to town & it feels great, it have been ages since I've set my foot there. Took a look around Far East & helped boyfie picked a cardigan at Pescados. Grey cotton cardigan with black lining, super cute.
I loike! Looks totally adorable on him.
Lunch at Taco Bell & then window shopping at Mango & ice cream at Gelatino. & boyfie wanted to check out Pull & Bear so brought him to Takashimaya & then went straight to Wisma to go to my favorite shop there of course, Hula & Co. Then after browsing through went to Forever 21. I couldn't get to find the hoodie I saw online. :(
We still had time so boyfie asked if I wanted to go Raffles City & check out River Island. I love you River Island. I've fallen for your shades & your bags.
Found cool sleepwear, Everywhere Is Beautiful. At Takashimaya.
My hand is itching to get those clothes.
Itchy itchy hands!!! That's Saturday for you.Monday: Stay home Monday
Tuesday: Vivo outing with Nyy (maybe)
Wednesday: Follow Nura to RP (see first)
Thursday: Relax at home
Friday: Out spending time with boyfie.
Saturday: 1 month anniversary. Outing to town with Lafemme (not confirmed)
Sunday: Family Sunday
I'm broke! HELP!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly