12:34:00 PM - Thursday, March 20, 2008
I actually went to the doc. Finally! & now I'm happy, well not that happy cause it is not healed yet. Cost boyfie 36bux for goodness sake. Soo expensive, right?
& worst, I feel like slapping the doctor's face & poke his eyes. Everytime he spoke, he didn't look @ my eyes, he look @ my chest. WTF! Even boyfie noticed it & he can laugh @ me.
Boyfie: Kan I da cakap, jangan pakai sexy2
:( stoopid doctor. From slouching, I sat straight & then sat deep into the chair so he wont look @ my chest but the stoopid pervert kept looking, I wonder if he have to go check some poor girl's breast what would happen. Bbbrrrr... Eeewwww! Triple E to the double W! & then the stoopid aunty @ the housing board makes me soo irritated. She thinks I'm stoopid izzit? Go do your work lah, aunty... I'm so not going to do your work for you. Go go go check!
Wednesday: boyfie is born. Cocked up day for boyfie, aawww... poor thing!
I need to find a job, BADLY. I need to go shopping, BADLY! A new wardrobe, a new bedroom... can?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly