Okay, I know I kept putting up entries everyday. Cause I'm freaking bored & hopefully by next week I wont be such a geek so much.
Insya'allah!I am not a lesbian but I find some girls hot. My hottie hot hotties
[the one that I seriously think is super sizzling hot]= Nyy, Ahsad, Ina, Eallie, Aisha, Ida & Iza. & the hottiest girl to me
[typical asian girls not celebrities]= Aisha, Feeqah & Iza. Seriously, if you meet them... you're going to drool especially the dudes. :)
I think I'm not going to be bankrupt anymore, well not so soon.
Yipee yeah yeah! :) but I'm so going to miss boyfie & @ times I wish he work office hours but right now I'll think of
NOW & making this happen.
Well, wish me good luck for Monday.
I just found a new show called
"Newport Harbor" it is like reality TV for OC or something. I can't wait to get some dough, some paper. This hands are itching to shop shop shop & hoping to go into the Uptown life with my Nyy. I need to buy sleepwear, casual wear, office wear
[i think], heels, bags, party wear & etc.
*Dreaming again*Going out with boyfie tomorrow, going to celebrate / hanging out for our 1month
[1 day advance] &
my outfit: kakak2. I hope I can pull it off. What I need tomorrow? Cigarettes, camera, curler, fake eye lashers, cosmetics, contacts, dress & heels.
Can't wait for tomorrow!I'm super hooked with River Island & can't wait for my hair to grow. Going to curl them & color them copper red with highlight blond. Oh please start growing!